Monday, May 11, 2015

Recent Work: May 2015

I started rosey rag doll back in november, and I have been throwing bits of social media into my work load here and there.  It is quite hard to balance the work of a new business when caring for a 1 year old all day, and a 7 year old too.  I truly only have nap time to get stuff done.  My house work has suffered, my studio is a perpetual mess, my blog and facebook pages have been growing a lot of distance between entries, and I still haven't learned how to manage my time as well as i should.  but I haven't lost heart yet.  My creative work is an essential part of my personal development and maturity.  I simply must press on.  I have lots of pictures to sort through and find online homes for.  I NEED to start using pinterest in the mix.  I spend lots of time there, but I never put my own work into the shuffle.
Luckily I've recently been inspired to take my work in a slightly new direction.  Still the same, but taking greater control of the details.  I'm really excited to learn some new skills, and then to share them here, and on facebook, and pinterest, and most of all, ETSY!  Because when it comes down to it, I'm working toward self reliance, and expanding my relationship with money.  It is new for me to think in this way, but I'm ready for the challange.  I hope the world is ready for what I can offer.  I think it is ;)

Here is my most recent work:







No comments:

Post a Comment